DOMa Issue 03
DOMa is a new magazine for contemporary architecture. Focusing on process rather than outcome, it presents works curated by their respective architects, from the initial idea to the final image. On Issue 03:
- Architecten Jan De Vylder Inge Vinck inhabit the architecture of an old warehouse, as they inhabit their 'Pussemier 13 - House'.
- Lütjens Padmanabhan Architekten point out details of 'Therwill Terraced House', from drawings and models to construction photos.
- SO - IL unveil the tension between materiality and the urban fabric in 'Amant Art Campus'.
- Baukuh position their 'Poretti Pavilion' within the context of an old factory and create a 'gentle monument'.
- Diego Arraigada Arquitectos display the full geometrical exploration, in various media, for 'House in La Pedrera'.
The magazine is published three times a year.