DOMa Issue 02
DOMa is a new magazine for contemporary architecture. Focusing on process rather than outcome, it presents works curated by their respective architects, from the initial idea to the final image. On Issue 02:
- Ensamble Studio illustrate the 'as found' qualities of 'Ca'n Terra' House as a sequence of documenting, reconfiguring and inhabiting an old quarry.
- Xaveer De Geyter Architects reconstruct the image of the 'Headquarters of the Province of Antwerp' by means of construction photographs.
- Salottobuono array the eclectic affinities of 'Teatrino' found in architectural precedents, art and media — and their second life as construction and performance.
- Monadnock uncritically share files from the 'Atlas House' folders, in an attempt to produce an overall itinerary.
- Point Supreme Architects analyze the 'Petralona House' using 16 patterns from the book 'A Pattern Language: Towns, Buildings, Construction' by Christopher Alexander et al.
The magazine is published three times a year.